Join Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Aurora Sewing Center
Scott Perry & Alyssa McDonell will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on February 24th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn how to:
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive a free downloadable "She Shed" design!