Join Deborah Jones & Aine McCarthy for a Patch Party exclusively with Sewing on the River and have fun learning one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Sewing on the River
Jump on market trends with fashion patches – from bags to jackets to shoes! Create patches like the pros with twills, metallics, adhesives and tools. Patch Party also has Q&A time to resolve a myriad of concerns like proper placement, lettering and font choices. You don’t want to miss this solution to the most-requested embroidery project – patches!
- How to make professional grade patches on any machine
- Fabric, stabilizer and thread selections
- Mixing fonts for trendy design
- Convert any embroidery design into a patch
- Customize pre-made patches
- How to apply to garments
- How to care for patches
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive a free downloadable "Artist @ Work" design!