Join Eileen Roche and Lisa Knight for an Applique Affair with My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe and have fun learning one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe
Enjoy instant success with tips and tricks for applique from the pros. From cute to sophisticated blanket stitch, raw edge, satin, motif and layered appliques will charm you. The Applique Affair virtual event features the latest in applique tools and brand new products from DIME.
Blah to Beautiful Applique
Spark a new passion:
- Master traditional finishes such as satin, e-stitch and raw edge
- Accent appliques with unique frames
- Convert any embroidery design into an applique
- Conserve fabric with precuts (with or without a digital cutter).
- Fabric, stabilizer, adhesive and thread selections
- Make professional grade appliques on any machine
- Add appliques to garments, quilts and accessories
Applique Affair! featuring inspiration designs by Joanne Banko
A graduate of Progressive Fashion School formerly located in Cleveland Ohio, Joanne Banko is an author, freelance sewing educator, and self-proclaimed sewing cheerleader!
Guest instructor on the popular PBS It’s Sew Easy TV show, and author of the book Wrapped in Embroidery, Joanne enjoys designing projects to help sewing and embroidery enthusiasts make the most of their machines.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive a free downloadable "Snowflake" design!